Fiserv (originally First Data) plays a critical role in supporting the growth of vital markets of our economy and positively impacting communities across the country. Through a company-wide military engagement strategy called Fiserv Salutes, we provide the military community with access to career opportunities, best-in-class education resources, and premier business solutions to veteran-owned businesses. We aim to be an employer-of-choice and thought-leader in military employment and the premiere business solutions provider to veteran-owned businesses.
As the principal leader of the Coalition of Veteran Owned Business, we are committed in supporting veteran-owned businesses to grow their customer base; provide simple and complete ways to protect their business and stay compliant with ever-changing payment card industry requirements; and uncover insights and leverage valuable data to grow and scale. Our company’s commitment to hiring veterans and helping veterans grow their businesses isn’t just the right thing to do — it’s also good business.
- Coalition Leader
- Financial technology, merchant services
Interested in doing business with Fiserv?
Fiserv works directly with Ariba Commerce Cloud to fulfill all supplier needs. Please register for an Ariba Commerce Cloud account and to fill out a prospective supplier account to be entered into Fiserv supply chain. Registering with Ariba will provide access for your company to take part in sourcing activities, which include but are not limited to; consideration for future opportunities, execution of contracts, and RFP participation. For any registration questions, please reach out to GlobalStrategicSourcing@firstdata.com.
Certifications Recommended for Supplier Diversity Program
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- Women’s Minority Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- US Department of Veteran Affairs – In addition to US Department of Veteran Affairs certification, First Data reserves the right to ask for proof of honorable discharge via form DD-214
- US Business Leadership Network certification (USBLN)
- Federal, State and Municipal government certifications
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) certification for WOBs, VOBs, and SDVOBs