About the Coalition
The Coalition for Veteran Owned Business (CVOB) is a group comprised of industry leaders committed to providing opportunities and growth for veteran and military spouse-owned businesses. This first-of-its-kind national initiative supports the success of veteran, service member, and military spouse-owned businesses by connecting them with entrepreneurial education and training, small business resources and solutions, and commerce and supplier opportunities to help connect and educate both sides on doing business together.
The Coalition will provide economic opportunity to veterans, their families and the communities in which they live by offering leadership and a national platform to support military spouse and veteran-owned businesses, entrepreneurs, and suppliers
American Express, BP America, Enterprise Holdings, Inc., First Data, FleishmanHillard, IVMF, KKR, Lockheed Martin Corporation, SunTrust Banks, Inc., USAA, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Verizon Communications Inc., Walmart and Sam’s Club, Walt Disney Company
- Increase Opportunities and Information-Increase access to opportunities and information for veteran and military spouse businesses within corporate supply chains
- Create Networking Opportunities-Create networking opportunities for veteran and military spouse businesses and large companies in order for them to make the connection and learn how to do business with those larger companies.
- Create Awareness of and Access to Resources-Create awareness of existing resources and connect small business owners with education, lending, and networking for entrepreneurs through formalized communications and marketing.
Veteran Business Profile
- Of the more than 27 million Small Businesses in the U.S., more than 2.5 million (9 percent) are veteran owned (SBA)
- Veteran-owned businesses generate more than $1.2 trillion in sales per year (SBA)
- Veteran businesses employ more than 5.8 million people in the U.S.(SBA)
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com.