- This event has passed.
STARTUP UNCONFERENCE & COWORKING
August 13, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
During this event startups and small business owners are given opportunity to work with others to collaborate, learn and grow. Unconferences allow participants to take control of the conference. Participants get to propose and run sessions themselves. This enables peer-to-peer learning, collaboration and diverse session types and topics.
How to collaborate in an un-conference:
- Everyone draws up a representation of their challenge
- Vote on challenge
- Someone in each group facilitates
- Everyone participates with the purpose of solving the challenge
- It’s most valuable to look at challenges through many points of view (skill, situation, task, experience and human dynamics)
- You are also invited to take a break at any time, with the idea that it is sometimes in the breaks that the ‘A-ha’ moments happen