- This event has passed.
Pitch Club Ann Arbor
April 18, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
About Pitch Club
Pitch club is a unique mentoring and funding program hosted across the state of Michigan in Detroit, Ann Arbor, Lansing, and Grand Rapids. Pitch Club has ongoing monthly events that provide entrepreneurs the opportunity to learn from seasoned entrepreneurs and investors. The events are meant to educate, network, inspire and provide valuable experiences for being investable. During the event, experts will discuss the key personality traits and business acumen any entrepreneur should understand to be successful in any fundraising efforts. As part of the events, 3 lucky entrepreneurs will receive the opportunity to practice their pitch and discuss business plan with funding experts, giving them a better understanding the mindset of an investor. Presenters will be given milestones to complete. In addition to guidance from our host and guest experts, attendees will be given a survey to provide additional feedback to the presenters. Pitch club will also feature a guest keynote who can speak on topics related to starting a company, technology, and opportunities for entrepreneurs.
Pitch Club events feature 3 startup presentations, a pool of judges, and keynote speaker. Every quarter there will be an investor meeting to fund some of these companies. You can find more information about Pitch Club here: http://kyybaxcelerator.com/about-pitch-club.php
Sridhar Lakshmanan, Educator, Entrepreneur, Mentor, University of Michigan, Dearborn
- 5:10pm – 5:25pm: Registration
- 5:25pm – 5:30pm: Opening Remarks
- 5:30pm-6:30pm: Company Presentations
- 6:30pm-6:35pm: 2 minute restroom break, and introduction of Keynote
- 6:35pm-6:55pm: Keynote
- 6:55pm – 7:10pm: Q&A with Audience
- 7:10pm – 7:30pm: Networking
Who should attend?
- Investors and corporate executives looking to network, hire talent, get inspired or are involved in M&A and/or business development.
- Accredited investors looking for investment or co-investment opportunities.
- The entrepreneur, who just had a flash of a billion dollar idea-looking for an investment.
- Startups & early stage technology companies developing a viable business model.
- Social entrepreneurs looking to disrupt and change the future.
- Startups looking to connect with mentors and educate themselves on all aspects of launching a business
- Startups looking to create a profitable business model.
STAY TUNED FOR MORE DETAILS!