- This event has passed.
How to Break Down PM in Startups vs. Big Companies by WeWork PM
February 21 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
This session will cover the complexities of working with products across the physical and software arena. We’ll be covering how ideas and concepts become reality, how a PM works cross-functionally with multiple teams to keep a project flowing and how a PM continues to iterate and improve upon products after they’ve made it to consumers’ hands.
– Know the difference in roles and responsibilities of a product manager at a large company vs a startup
– Learn the skills necessary to succeed in a large company vs a startup, and where the similarities are
– Leave with a better understanding of both, and an idea of which environment might be better for you
Meet the Speaker: Álvaro J. Soltero
Álvaro J. Soltero is a Product Manager at WeWork in New York. He has previously worked as Product Manager at FieldLens. Álvaro became a Product Manager and found that his wide range of skills were a perfect match for a career in product.
Get the FREE Product Book here
– Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 – 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
– Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
– Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
– No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
– For additional info or questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
– For last minute questions, send a text to: (213) 947-9464