- This event has passed.
Commercial Real Estate for Startups: what to know about leasing and buying space for your company
June 14, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Kostas Stoilas is the Founder / Managing Broker of Fortress Commercial Real Estate. He has
extensive commercial / industrial real estate sales and leasing expertise having represented both tenants and landlords ranging from local to national levels, and even global multi-national firms, through the Tampa Bay area including Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Pasco, Orange, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte and Lee counties.
He has now partnered with OPSU to present Commercial Real Estate for Startups: what to know about leasing and buying space for your company. This topic will cover:
– the search process (setting specifications and parameters)
– the proposal process (business terms)
– the contract, or lease, negotiation and review process (legal terms)
– why you lease versus buy early on with your company
– how to use your broker to your advantage (maximize your time)
– what other services you’ll need (lender, attorney, movers, furniture, IT wiring)
– how long it takes to prepare and when you should get started