- This event has passed.
Commercial Real Estate for startups
June 14 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This workshops tells you what you need to know about leasing and buying space for your company. Topics covered include:
– the search process (setting specifications and parameters)
– the proposal process (business terms)
– the contract, or lease, negotiation and review process (legal terms)
– why you lease versus buy early on with your company
– how to use your broker to your advantage (maximize your time)
– what other services you’ll need (lender, attorney, movers, furniture, IT wiring)
– how long it takes to prepare and when you should get started
Kostas Stoilas is the Founder / Managing Broker of Fortress Commercial Real Estate. He has
extensive commercial / industrial real estate sales and leasing expertise having represented both tenants and landlords ranging from local to national levels, and even global multi-national firms, through the Tampa Bay area including Hillsborough, Pinellas, Polk, Pasco, Orange, Manatee, Sarasota, Charlotte and Lee counties.