- This event has passed.
Business Planning Basics, Queens, 1/22/19
January 22 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Business Planning Basics
Learn about the key components of a strong business plan in just three hours!
This course will teach you how to organize your business idea into a structured plan, identify and promote your business to potential customers, fulfill the legal requirements of starting your business, and develop your financial projections.
You will learn about:
- Components of a strong business plan
- Interconnectivity of marketing, finance, human resources and operations
- Strategies for reaching your target customers
- Developing a break-even analysis
- Tools and templates that will assist you with the planning process
Course length: 3 hours