15th Annual Small Business & Procurement EXPO – LaGuardia Business Services
June 9 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Please join LaGuardia Community College Business Services for the 15th Annual Small Business and Procurement Expo!
Join over 60 exhibitors and 500 attendees for the most anticipated networking and learning event of the year!
- Network with government agencies, prime contractors, and small businesses
- Meet with government procurement representatives
- Meet MWBEs, 8(a)s, Hub Zone, WOSBs, EDWOSBs, and DBEs
- Meet Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses and Veteran-Owned Small Businesses
- Locate potential subcontracting opportunities
- Learn about selling to the government and private sector through our workshops
How to Participate
All attendees must register on Eventbrite to attend. Once you click the green register button, please choose “individual” to then purchase your tickets.
Government agencies, prime contractors, and small businesses are invited to exhibit their organization through purchasing a table. Small businesses can also purchase a general admission ticket if they choose not to exhibit. Workshops will be offered throughout the day to all participants on government contracting and business development.